170. Jean-Baptiste BOISSEL was born and baptized on 26 June 1699 in St-Laurent, Île-d'Orléans, Québec. He married Anne Charlotte FORCIER on 2 May 1725 in St-François du Lac, Yamaska, Québec. (1)(2)(3)(5)
171. Ann Charlotte FORCIER was listed as Marie Charles FORSIER, daughter of Joseph FORSIER & Gertrude JOVIAL, in the marriage register. She was also known as Charlotte Marie Charles FORCIER. Anne Charlotte died on 1 and was buried on 2 April 1779 in St-François-du-Lac, Yamaska, Québec. (1)(5)
Children were:85 i. Marie Gertrude BOISSEL was born on 3 February 1740 in St-François-du-Lac. She married Jean-Baptiste LACHAPELLE on 22 February 1762 in St-François-du-Lac, Yamaska, Québec. Jean Baptiste died and was buried on 11 January 1783 in St-François-du-Lac, Yamaska, Québec. Marie Gertrude died on 25 and was buried on 27 October 1815 in St-François-du-Lac, Yamaska, Québec. (1)(3)(4)(5)
Eleven other children: eight older and three younger than Marie Gertrude. (3)
Index BOISSEL Index FORCIER Table of Contents
(1) Mariages de St-François-du-Lac (1687-1965), J.M.Laliberté & Antonio Mangeau, Pub: B.Pontbriand, 1966, p. 32.
(2) PRDH, Certificat de mariage No. 92941.
(3) Ibid., Certificat de famille 15058.
(4) Ibid., Certificat de mariage No. 310270.
(5) Drouin Document copied from the Parish Registers of Québec.