360. Jean GAUSSIN dit STGERMAIN, also known as ST-GERMAIN dit GOSSIN, was the son of Jean GOSSAIN & Jacquette ANGOUNELLE. He married Jeanne BANLIACon 12 June 1711 in the Paroisse de l'Immaculée-Conception, Trois-Rivières, Québec. Jean died on 18 and was buried on 19 February 1728 in St-Antoine-de-Padoue, Co. Maskicongé, Louiseville, Québec. (1)(9)
361. Marie Jeanne BANLIAC was born on 9 and baptized on 10 July 1692 in Trois-Rivières. She was also known as Marie Jeanne BANHIAC BANIAQUE and Marguerite BAILLARD dit LAMONTAGNE. After Jean died in 1728, she married Mathurin BERTHELOT LAGIROFLÉE, son of Jean BERTHELOT & Jeanne CHOBELETTE and widower of Jeanne VANASSE, on 29 May 1730 in St-Antoine-de-Padoue de-la-Rivière-du-Loup, Louiseville, Québec. Mathurin LaGirofle died on 1 and was buried on 2 September 1731 in St-Michel d'Yamaska. After Mathurin died in 1731, Marie Jeanne married a third time to Louis BOISSEL, son of Gilles BOISSEL & Marie Marguerite SALOIS, on 21 February 1735 in St-Michel d'Yamaska. Marie Jeanne died on 26 and was buried on 27 February 1750 in St-Michel d'Yamaska. Louis Boissel then married Marie Elisabeth Isabelle CANTARA on 1 May 1751 somewhere in Québec. Louis Boissel died and was buried on 7 January 1758 in St-Michel d'Yamaska, Québec. (8)(9)
Children were:i. Joseph Michel GAUSSIN dit STGERMAIN was born on 28 August in Rivière-du-Loup and baptized on 29 September 1712 in the Paroisse de l'Immaculée-Conception, Trois-Rivières, Québec. He married Marie Madeleine FOUCAULT on 6 June 1747 in the province of Québec. Marie Magdeleine , daughter of Jean Baptiste FOUCAULT COURCHENE & Marguerite BERGERON, was born on 24 May and baptized on 1 June 1712 in the paroisse Immaculée-Conception, Trois-Rivières, Québec. Madeleine died and was buried on 15 September 1770 in St-Michel d'Yamaska, Québec. Michel died on 18 and was buried on 19 September 1770 in St-Michel d'Yamaska, Québec. (2)(4)(5)(9)
78 viii. Étienne STGERMAIN was born and baptized on 6 December 1725 in St-Antoine-de-La-Rivière-du-Loup, Louiseville, Québec. He married Marie Rose THÉROUX ditte LAFERTÉ on 5 February 1753 in St-Michel, Yamaska, Québec. Rose was born and baptized on 6 March 1735 in St-Michel, Yamaska, Québec. Étienne died on 22 and was buried on 23 May 1805 in St-Michel, Yamaska, Québec. Marie Rose died on 13 and buried on 14 March 1810 in St-Michel, Yamaska, Québec.(2)(3)(9)
Six other children younger than Joseph Michel and older than Étienne. (2)
Index ST-GERMAIN Index BANLIARD Table of Contents
(1) PRDH, Certificat de mariage No. 89193.
(2) Ibid., Certificat de famille No. 10933.
(3) Ibid., Certificat de mariage No. 311432.
(4) Ibid., Certificat de mariage No. 332271.
(5) Ibid., Certificat de famille 25575.
(6) Mariages de St-Michel d'Yamaska 7127-1965, Mongeau & Parenteau, Pub: Pontbriand, Québec, 1966, p. 238 & 262.
(7) PRDH, Certificat d'individu No. 149024.
(8) PRDH Document - Université de Montréal.
(9) Drouin Document copied from the Parish Registers of Québec