840. Jean François BÉLANGER, son of François BÉLANGER & Marie GUYON GUION was born on 15 February 1648 the Paroisse de Notre-Dame de Québec. He married Marie CLOUTIER on 17 November 1671 in La Paroisse de la Visitation de Notre-Dame de Château-Richer, Québec. He died on 5 and was buried on 6 February 1682 in Cap St-Ignace. (1) (10)
841. Marie CLOUTIER, daughter of Jean CLOUTIER & Marie Martin LESCOSSOIS, was born on 16 and baptized on 25 February 1655 in the Paroisse de Notre-Dame de Québec. (10)
This Jean François Bélanger & Marie Cloutier Lineage will descend to the Bélanger - Fournier - Bélanger - Léveillée Families. (in Acrobat .pdf format)
Children were:420 ii. Jean François BÉLANGER was born before 1675 somewhere in Québec. He married Marie Geneviève THIBAULT on 16 November 1699 in Cap St-Ignace. Geneviève, daughter of François THIBAULT & Élisabeth Agnès LEFEBVRE, was born on 28 and baptized 29 March 1682 in Cap St-Ignace. She died and was buried on 14 February 1726 in L'Islet. Jean François died on 15 and was buried on 16 February 1728 in L'Islet. (2)(3) (4) (10)
i. Marie Madeleine was born 7 March 1673 in Château-Richer. She married Pierre BARETTE 21 November 1689 in Château-Richer. (2)
iii. Charles BÉLANGER was born on 16 November 1677 in Québec. He married Marie Jeanne EMOND on 22 April 1713 in Cap-St-Ignace. He died 14 January 1750 in L'Islet. They had six children: one of whom was Barthelemy who married Marie Anne GAUVIN on 27 January 1749 in La Pocatière. (2)(5)(6)(7)(8)
iv. Ignace BÉLANGER was born on 4 March 1680 in L'Islet. He married Angélique Jeanne Marie VAILLANCOURT 15 June 1711 in L'Islet. They had three children. Angélique was buried on 23 July 1717.
Ignace then married Marie-Anne TONDREAU, born on in 1691, the daughter of Pierre TONDREAU, on 3 November 1717. They had nine children. Marie-Anne was buried on 16 February 1736. (2)(9)Ignace BÉLANGER, born on 23 April 1712, married Marguerite THIBAUT, born in 1707, on 7 November 1735 in L'Islet. (9)Marie Judith BÉLANGER married Louis Marie CÔTÉ on 3 July 1769 in L'Islet.
Please note: This lineage will eventually lead down to Matilde CÔTÉ who married Michel SALVAS, whose daughter Elvina Alvina SALVAS married Joseph Olivier LAVALLÉE in 1886 in West Warwick, Rhode Island. Elvina and Olivier were my wife's paternal grandparents. (Norm)
v. Agathe was born on 23 February 1682 in Cap-St-Ignace. She married Joseph GAGNON 17 February 1700 in Château-Richer. She died 9 October 1749 in St-Vallier. (2)
Index BÉLANGER Index CLOUTIER Table of Contents
(1) PRDH, Certificat de mariage No. 30192.
(2) Ibid., Certificat de famille No. 30192.
(3) Ibid., Certificat de famille 87068.
(4) Ibid., Certificat de mariage No. 27160.
(5) Ibid., Certificat de mariage No. 27184
(6) Ibid., Certificat de famille No. 11463
(7) Ibid., Certificat d'union No. 26823.
(8) Ibid., Certificat de mariage No. 121583.
(9) PRDH documents - Université de Montréal.
(10) Drouin Documents copied from the Parish Registers of Québec.