48. Louis BÉLANGER - BELLANGER was born and baptized on 1 March 1749 in the parish of Notre-Dame de Beauport. He married Marie-Catherine VACHON on 14 April 1777 in the parish of Notre-Dame, Beauport, Québec, Canada. Louis died on 7 and was buried on 9 April 1835 in Ste-Marie-de-Beauce, Québec.(1)(2)(3)(4) (5)
49. Marie-Catherine VACHON was born on 24 and baptized on 25 August 1752 in Notre-Dame de Beauport, Québec. Marie Catherine died on 22 and was buried on 24 October 1822 in Ste-Marie-de-Beauce. .
Children were:24 v. François Xavier BÉLANGER was born on 7 and baptized on 8 March 1785 in Notre-Dame de Beauport. He married Marguerite DROUIN, daughter of Pierre DROUIN & Marie Louise TARDIF, on 23 August 1814 in Ste-Marie-de-Beauce. François Xavier died on 9 and buried on 10 July 1839 in Ste-Marie, Compté Beauce, Québec.(1) (5)
i. Marie Catherine BÉLANGER married Charles CARRIER, son of Joseph CARRIER & Geneviève CARRIER, on 8 October 1799 in Ste-Marie, Beauce, Québec. (1)(2)(5)
ii. Marie Françoise BÉLANGER married Louis THIBODEAU, son of Pierre THIBEAUDEAU & Marie PROTEAU, on 15 October 1805 in Ste-Marie. (1)(5)
iii. Thérèse BÉLANGER married Charles PARENT, son of Joseph Charles PARENT & Marie FONTAINE, on 10 November 1807 in Ste-Marie. (1)(5)
iv. Pierre BÉLANGER married Marguerite PAGEAU, daughter of Charles PAGEAU & Marie Françoise BEDARD, on 27 October 1812 in Ste-Marie. (1)(5)
vi. Jean Baptiste BÉLANGER married Marie Josephe PAGEAU, daughter of Charles PAGEAU & Marie Françoise BEDARD, on 11 November 1817 in Ste-Marie, Beauce, Québec. (1)(5)
Index BÉLANGER Index VACHON Table of Contents
(1)Frère Éloi-Gérard, B.A., B.P., mariste, Receuil de Généalogies des comptés de Beauce, Dorchester, Frontenac, 1625-1946M, Collège du Sacré-Coeur, Beauceville, Beauce, P.Q. p. 165.
(2) PRDH, Certificat d'union No. 53366.
(3) Ibid., Certificat de baptême No. 170761.
(4) Ibid., Certificat de mariage No. 225160.
(5) Copy of Drouin's Photographic Collection of Parish Registers.